• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 MikeS

MikeS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:21 AM

We had this problem in AccuSQL 11 (11.06 I think).  And it was fixed in 11.07.

In 12.02, however we are seeing this issue again.

The problem is that instructors are being duplicated in the system. Because of that their names show up twice in some places (such as the sign in screen).  Some students may pick one, some may pick the other.  Later on when we try to run reports, each duplicate is treated as a separate instructor.

Attached File  Duplicate Instructors.JPG   58.44K   1 downloads

We need to get this data corruption problem under control.

Thanks,

Mike

#2 cbasoz

cbasoz

<AccuTrack Support>

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

Mike,

It is fixed in 12.0.2. Might it be that you are using an older version somewhere on your LAN that does the import (or maybe an old version automated tasks - AccuTR.exe ?)

Cetin Basoz
Engineerica Senior Developer

#3 MikeS

MikeS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

I don't know exactly how it works, so it's hard for me to say.  Import jobs are listed as only supposed to run from a specific machine.  On that machine, I made sure that NO AccuTR.exe process was loaded, and then started AccuSQL 12.0.2.  Checked again and AccuTR.exe is loaded.

Is there any way I can check the AccuTR.exe to see if it's the correct one?  Or to see which one is actually loaded (if there is more than one on the machine)?

It definitely IS exiting after it does the first import.  Where do I go from here? 

Thanks,

Mike

#4 MikeS

MikeS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

Oh, sorry...  I thought this was the AccuTR.exe exiting after the first import in 12.02, not the instructor data duplication.

We will be running the fix for that this morning.  We may have had an 11.0.6 still trying to do an import.

Sorry for the confusion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AccuSQL, AccuSQL12, 12.02, Duplicated instructors, Data Corruption

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users