1 reply to this topic

#1 YubaCollegeWLDC

YubaCollegeWLDC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

I have a survey set to pop up every 10th visit (after the initial visit) asking for info about how students use our center (as a drop-in or appointment, whether they work alone or with a tutor, etc.). Is it possible to force the survey to pop up upon sign-in, rather than sign-out? I know---it seems weird to collect info beforehand, but this would collect only from frequent users, and ask questions about their usual habits. The problem with our sign-out surveys is that students are taken by surprise by them and are often running late for class, and don't want to complete them. (If I build in a opt-out,we get NO results.) If we could survey at sign-in, they would not feel rushed and we might get better compliance and more thoughtful responses.

And yes--I know we could just survey during a defined period and give everyone a head's up during that period...

#2 MaryO

MaryO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

It depends on the survey and also on the version of AccuTrack you are using.
In AccuTrack Verison 11.05 go to setup, options, feedback tab and you will see the opiton to show the activity feedback survey and the tutor/staff/advisor feeback survey at either sign in or sign out.... :smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users