• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 gaylelee

gaylelee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:14 PM

We currently use Accutrak for data we are testing Accutesting and would like to be able to use it for all of our testing needs. I have a couple of thoughts on what I would like to see In regards to accutesting if it is at all possible. In the test check in section within the Proctoring log if there could be a print cover sheet there with the details of the finish time of the student this would be very useful to us as well as if there is a report for total amount of testing time. Also can this application talk to Accutrak. can I import and export from one to the other..

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 02:32 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. We will consider them in a future version of AccuTesting.

Can you tell me what type of data you would like to exchange between AccuTrack and AccuTesting?
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#3 gaylelee

gaylelee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:36 PM

Thanks for the suggestions.  We will consider them in a future version of AccuTesting.

Can you tell me what type of data you would like to exchange between AccuTrack and AccuTesting?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We would like to be able to track the total number of students that have taken tests and the total number of hours.

Also it would be very helpful if we could print out cover sheets from the test check in section.

#4 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:40 AM

In the test check in section within the Proctoring log if there could be a print cover sheet there with the details of the finish time of the student this would be very useful to us as well as if there is a report for total amount of testing time.

Done in version 2 :)
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users