• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Brian

Brian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:11 PM

When I activate the Activity Feedback survey, a series of error messages show up after a certain amount of students take the survey. For instance, I set the survey to show every time in Options >> Activity Feedback, and then logged in with 4 different student id's, and on the 4th time with the 4th student, I got a total of 18 error messages, some of them repeating more than once (see the attachment for screen shots). However, I believe it is completely arbitrary, as I tried again about 30 times with 9 different students with no error. Now I'm wondering, did it fix itself?

Note: we run the data repair and clean functions everyday, so I don't think that will fix the problem.

Thank you

Attached Files

#2 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:18 PM

Hi Brian,

I have tried over and over again and cannot make it happen here. I signed in and out maybe 35 student numerous times and no error.

That leaves us with two likely possibilities. It is either your database or it is the version of AccuTrack 9 you are using. When you launch the application, does it say Version 9.1.5 in the titlebar? That is the latest update version.

If that's ruled out, then is there any kind of consistency you can find? The same student ID? the same activity selected? the same tutor selected? does it not happen for ahwile after a repair?, etc. Also, what are your activity feedback settings exactly? i.e. what boxes do you have checked and are you capturing feedback on all activities?

If all else fails, we could look at the database here and test and see if we can find anything out of the ordinary....

Thanks,
David
AccuTrack Support

When I activate the Activity Feedback survey, a series of error messages show up after a certain amount of students take the survey. For instance, I set the survey to show every time in Options >> Activity Feedback, and then logged in with 4 different student id's, and on the 4th time with the 4th student, I got a total of 18 error messages, some of them repeating more than once (see the attachment for screen shots). However, I believe it is completely arbitrary, as I tried again about 30 times with 9 different students with no error. Now I'm wondering, did it fix itself?

Note: we run the data repair and clean functions everyday, so I don't think that will fix the problem.

Thank you

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users