1 reply to this topic

#1 cflcadmin

cflcadmin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:37 PM

Hello,

I'm having trouble retrieving historical records of tutor schedules. I can get overall historical reports of how many appointments, hours, etc., but not the specific schedule of work. Is there a way I can go into one of the back-ups to retrieve this information?

Thanks for your help.

#2 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:47 PM

Hi and thanks for your question.

Yes, there are several tutor reports that will show the kind of information you are talking about. Also, the Tutor --> Tutor Schedule report may show what you want.

If you want to look at historical schedules, you could look in your Backups directory. The folders in this directory show you all your backups and they can be read as follows YYYYMMDDHHMMSS (which is year, month, day, hour, minute, second). So if you had a folder named 20090203164530 that indicates 2009, Feb 3 at 4:45 PM and 30 seconds.

You can copy any of these folder back up to the main folder (same level where AccuData is). Then you can open AccuTrack and select Database -->Database location and pick that folder, then Save, Close Form, and exit AccuTrack. When you re-open AccuTrack, you will be accessing that archive folder.

Thanks,
David Foster
AccuTrack Support

Hello,

I'm having trouble retrieving historical records of tutor schedules. I can get overall historical reports of how many appointments, hours, etc., but not the specific schedule of work. Is there a way I can go into one of the back-ups to retrieve this information?

Thanks for your help.

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users