• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 David

David

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:40 AM

AccuTrack v9.03 has a great feature that notes which user made changes to the schedule. This ability, however, only appears to be accessible in the reports available in the Students Central screens. These reports do not appear to be customizable.

As an administrator, I really like that I can see who among my staff scheduled or cancelled an appointment. However, I'd also like to be able to see who signed a student in for the student's session (we manually enter all our sessions). I might be able to create a report using the Customizable Reports, but I don't know what the appropriate table and field is to capture the data. Is there some documentation about the database schema that explains each of the fields and what data each field holds? Or, is there some other way to get this report?

Thanks,
David

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 10:57 AM

Hello,
Since most centers have their students sign themselves in and out, the software does not record who is doing the sign-ins. Adding this capability requires customized programming, which can be ordered via paid customization or requested for free via the Platinum Plus subscription - if you are a subscriber.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users