E-mail confirmations usiing cc or bcc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 111111111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:28 AM

Just a simple question. How do you activate the cc or bcc feature on the e-mail confirmation screen?

Under Setup for Appointment E-mails, there is the section on the lower righthand side for the Message Subject and then CC and BCC. There is nothing specific in your Reference Manual or in the Version 10 update about using this feature. E-mail confirmations are definitely being received by the Tutors (in our case) but nothing is being sent to the cc or bcc address - nor is there any notation of the cc on the View Email Log. Any suggestions as to how we can activate this feature? Thanks, Linda

#2 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:17 AM

Hello,

Each one of the Email Confirmation templates allows for a CC and BCC email. If you click on the New Appointment - Student Template, then you can add the CC and BCC that would be included in the email to the student.

If you click on the New Appointment - Tutor template, then you can add the CC and BCC emails that go along with the tutor email.

Also, I have noticed that the template selection is a little strange. Once I edit the New Appointment - Student CC and BCC values, I had a hard time selecting the New Appointment - Tutor template. You can close the Options screen, re-open it, then select the tutor template with no problems.

If you need further info or additional questions, please email me at david@accutrack.org and I will be happy to assist.

Thanks,
David Foster
AccuTrack Support

Just a simple question.  How do you activate the cc or bcc feature on the e-mail confirmation screen? 

Under Setup for Appointment E-mails, there is the section on the lower righthand side for the Message Subject and then CC and BCC.  There is nothing specific in your Reference Manual or in the Version 10 update about using this feature.  E-mail confirmations are definitely being received by the Tutors (in our case) but nothing is being sent to the cc or bcc address - nor is there any notation of the cc on the View Email Log.   Any suggestions as to how we can activate this feature?  Thanks,  Linda

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

#3 111111111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:25 PM

Thank you! That worked beautifully. Linda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users