111111111's Content

There have been 6 items by 111111111 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5195 Sign in problems since upload from Banner

Posted by 111111111 on 04 August 2008 - 04:10 PM in AccuTrack 10

Hi folks, Since Friday when our IT person tried to install AccuTrack, we are now unable to sign in students. When a student signs in, instead of seeing a choice of categories and activities, i.e., the student sees his own schedule for Fall term. The Instructors have disappeared as have choices for Service Type. What the page should look like is the one in your training manual. I have been through the entire Options Set-Up and clicked or unclicked default settings but nothing else appears on the sign-in sheet. IN OTHER WORDS THERE IS NO SELECTION ON THIS PAGE! Help. We do not need to know each student’s schedule we need to have selections for them to make. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

P.S. As an earlier e-mail mentioned, we also are getting weird error messages on the screen and I think our IT person is going to have to re-install V. 10.

Thank you. Linda

#5194 E-mail confirmations usiing cc or bcc

Posted by 111111111 on 04 August 2008 - 03:25 PM in AccuTrack 10

Thank you! That worked beautifully. Linda

#5190 E-mail confirmations usiing cc or bcc

Posted by 111111111 on 30 July 2008 - 10:28 AM in AccuTrack 10

Just a simple question.  How do you activate the cc or bcc feature on the e-mail confirmation screen?  

Under Setup for Appointment E-mails, there is the section on the lower righthand side for the Message Subject and then CC and BCC.  There is nothing specific in your Reference Manual or in the Version 10 update about using this feature.  E-mail confirmations are definitely being received by the Tutors (in our case) but nothing is being sent to the cc or bcc address - nor is there any notation of the cc on the View Email Log.   Any suggestions as to how we can activate this feature?  Thanks,  Linda

#5051 Getting started

Posted by 111111111 on 24 March 2008 - 10:54 AM in AccuTrack 9

I'm not sure how ACCUTRACk defines the following terms:

Instructor vs tutor. Is the instructor the faculty teaching a college course? And the tutor a peer or professional who gives additional assitance outside of the class? Since this info seems to flow to "Modify Activities" screen and the "sign-in Student" screen, it's important to understand the use of this terminology. How are other people using these terms?

Visit vs appointment. Is a visit a term used for a past visit/appointment....and appointment used to indicate present or fututre visit/appointment?

The beginning of our semester is a bit chaotic and not all tutors are ready to go into our system on the first day. Mary suggested putting them in as "Math tutor 1, Math tutor 2 "etc. Can I go back and change the name later in the semester without losing the information attached to that record...so the reports actually show all the tutoring performed for each tutor? This is a critical function for our center so I need to be sure of how to proceed.

Thank you. JoAnn

#5048 Back dating appointments

Posted by 111111111 on 21 March 2008 - 09:49 AM in AccuTrack 9

Hello,

Mary, our trainer, told us we COULD go back and enter past appointments so they would show in the Monthly Viewer - now, you are saying we CANNOT. This is a little confusing, to say the least.

I did follow your instructions below to go into Edit Sign-in Log - Students - Sign in Screen and nothing happened - nothing showed on that screen or any other. According to Mary, there should be some information flowing to the Monthly Viewer screen.

If she is telling us (there were 6 of us at the training sessions, all taking the same notes) that we CAN back date appointments, then how can we do it? Linda

Hello there,

"Appointments" are used in AccuTrack to schedule future visits.  Because of this, you cannot enter appointments in the past as there is no need to schedule something that already occured.

To enter the visits of your students that occured before you started using the software, use the System Administration -> Edit Sign-in Logs -> Students -> Sign in screen.  This allows you to record these visits and have them included in your visits reports.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#5045 Back dating appointments

Posted by 111111111 on 21 March 2008 - 09:02 AM in AccuTrack 9

Hello forum,

We just had a telephone training session this week in which we asked how to back date and/or edit an appointment.  As we were late getting AccuTrack up and running this semester, our tutoring classes began nearly 2 months ago.  As a result, there is a backlog of "paper information" that needs to be put into AccuTrack.  The trainer walked us through the Sign-in Student screen where one can right click on the date, bring up the calendar, then go back and click on a previous date before selecting time, appointment length, and then going on to the Sign-in Tutor screen.  HOWEVER, we all noticed during the training session that, when we opened the Monthly Viewer as the trainer suggested, the little green boxes did NOT reflect the past appointment - in other words, they did not change color nor when the mouse rested on them or clicked them open did they reflect a past tutoring session.  No history of the past appointments appeared.  As a result, the trainer was puzzled by this as we had just upgraded the computer we were using to 9.1.5.  

I am wondering if there is a step in the process that we just didn't catch or if something in the Options screen needs adjusting, or what...?  Any feedback would be appreciated as I noticed on 2/07/07 someone had a similar question about editing appointment times; but the question of past appointments was not addressed.   Thank you.  Linda