#1 mica

mica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

Hi,

We are having problems getting the spring 2012 survey to work for our center. I set the survey to run from 4/12/12 – 5/ 7/12 and unfortunately the survey is not showing up when students sign-out at the end of their session. Additionally, when I run the Survey Results Report to see whether or not students had taken the survey this (spring) semester the report indicated that the number of responders was 432. The report seems to be mistakenly pulling the results from the fall 2011 semester which also totaled 432 responders.

So, could you please assist me with:

1) Clearing out the data from fall 2011 and resetting the visitor count to zero so that the system only reports the results of visitors from the spring 2012 semester.

And

2) Help me to get the report to run (appear to students at sign-out) because it is not appearing to students at all even though it should have started on 4/12/12.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best,
Mary

#2 Diego Jancic

Diego Jancic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

Mary,

There're 2 ways to reset the visit count:

a) go edit the survey and click where it says [Remove Pending] on the bottom of the screen. Click on Save Changes to finally remove the past visits; or

b) (Recommended) click Surveys on the left menu, select the survey and click "Clone". This will open to edit a new survey with the same configurations. This way you can report on the new semester without actually losing any past data.

Regarding your second question, after doing one of the above things try it again. If it still doesn't work, let me know.

Diego Jancic
Engineerica Systems, Inc.
http://www.engineerica.com

#3 mica

mica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

Hi Deigo,

Per your suggestion I cloned the survey and now the survey appears to be up and running successfully. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users