#1 mica

mica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

Hi,

I noticed some very recent changes to the appointment scheduling including a change to the reschedule appointments feature which I experiencing problems with. I just attempted to reschedule a 4pm Sunday appointment from one tutor's schedule to a different tutor’s schedule, but I am only offered the option to reschedule it with the original tutor. Please advise me on how I can move the 4pm appointment from Tutor A’s schedule and add it onto Tutor B’s schedule for the same 4pm slot. I was unable to access tutor B's schedule for Sunday even though she now works every Sunday and is set up in Accudemia to work Sundays. We use this reschedule feature quite frequently so I would appreciate your assistance with learning how to use the new reschedule feature.

Thanks,
Mary

#2 Fernando Paulovsky

Fernando Paulovsky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

Hi Mary,

The RE-SCHEDULE tool allows you to change the date, time and duration of an existing appointment. To change other thing, like tutor, course or services, you will have to use the EDIT tool, or, if you're an administrator, you can also use the EDIT MANUALLY tool. The latter can be faster because it pre-fills the fields with the data of the exisiting appointment and lets you change whatever you like in a form-style screen.

Hope this helps.
Regards.

Fernando.

#3 mica

mica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

Excellent! Thanks so much Fernando!

Best,