• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 nidia112

nidia112

• Platinum Plus
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:30 PM

It would be great to have another appointment setting module in which you could set appointments by day instead of by tutor. For example, pick the day the student would like to schedule an appointment from a calendar and then it would show all tutors available for that one date. Then you would just click on the desired time and the software would set the appointment with that tutor. :P

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:35 PM

Your wish is granted - in version 8 if you have it! The Appointment Wizard allows you to select a day (or days) of the week WITHOUT selecting a tutor. It will then show all the open slots for all the tutors. If you select the tutor in the first screen, then it would only show the schedule of the selected tutor.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#3 nidia112

nidia112

• Platinum Plus
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 01:28 PM

No, that's not what I was referring to. I am aware of the workings of version 8. However, what I was referring to is say a student specifically wants to make an appt for Wednesday, February 22. The program only allows you to control for Wednesdays, but it gives you every tutor's schedule for all Wednesdays in the book. Since we release our schedules for a couple of weeks at a time, the display shows a tutor's schedule for both this Wednesday and next Wednesday and then shows the next tutor's schedule the same way. What I was asking for is a way to choose a specific date not day from a calendar so that you only see what's available for that specific date. Hope that makes sense.

#4 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 01:51 PM

I see now. Thanks for the explanation.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#5 mitscash

mitscash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:52 PM

So, Can we select a single day and date to look at and make appointments from? Yes, No, maybe sometime soon?

#6 mitscash

mitscash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 02:31 PM

It would be great to have another appointment setting module in which you could set appointments by day instead of by tutor.  For example, pick the day the student would like to schedule an appointment from a calendar and then it would show all tutors available for that one date.  Then you would just click on the desired time and the software would set the appointment with that tutor.   :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users