2 replies to this topic

#1 JHU Academic Advising

JHU Academic Advising

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:43 AM

Greetings,

It would be great if one could enter an appointment even though their schedule doesn't agree. For example, I just had a tutor who made an agreement with the student directly to meet on Monday afternoon when she is not scheduled to do tutoring. She doesn't want to adjust her schedule permanently, she's just willing to make an exception for this student just once.

I would like to be able to set up the appointment and override a warning that this is not a good time.

Thank you,

Jeanne Goodman
(v.8)

#2 dwctlc

dwctlc

Advanced Member

• Platinum Plus
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:42 AM

I second this motion. We use Accutrack in a high school and have it set up to admit students only during their lunch or free periods. We often have students come directly from a class with the permission of their teacher. There seems to be no way to record their visits.

#3 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 10:43 AM

Yes it's a good suggestion. Note that if you only want to track their visit, you can do so via the manual sign-in screen (Edit Logs -> Students -> Sign in screen). This screen allows you to record visits even after they occur since you are able to enter the visit's date and time, sign-in period, activity, and tutor.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users