• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fortscott

fortscott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 09:26 AM

I'm operating from version 6.23.   We lost all of our data and are trying to reconfigure our program.   We would like the new users screen to require input to the first and last name fields only. (system minimum)   However, eventhough the show boxes were not checked, the system was still giving us an error message to input into the required fields ie" e-mail, phone, address.

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 10:45 AM

If I remember correctly this was a bug in some versions of AccuTrack Deluxe created prior to May of 2000. The bug was fixed in AccuTrack 6.3 which was offered as a free upgrade to all AccuTrack 6 users. Please check to see if someone there downloaded version 6.3 exe file and use that instead.

Note that version 7 of AccuTrack, which was released in August of 2002, is much more stable than version 6 and provides many new features and enhancements. We recommend that you upgrade to this latest version of the software. Email info@accutrack.org for a quote on the upgrade fee.

~ Mon
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#3 FortScott_Netadmin

FortScott_Netadmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 01:06 PM

I'm the Network Administrator for the site, and at least since I've been here (almost two years). We've not upgraded that software.. Could you point me to where I can download that upgrade to 6.3 and I'll be happy to upgrade for her?

#4 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 03:39 PM

Please contact us directly for the upgrade instructions. Our address is support@accutrack.org.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users