• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 a.fosmire

a.fosmire

• Platinum Plus
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:32 AM

Is there is change in the the automatice e-mails that are sent to students?

After we completed the update yesterday the no-show notification e-mails and 24 hours reminder e-mails cam flooding in. My e-mails filters all Accutrack Appointment reminders and noticifactions to a specific folder but now it appears different e-mails are being distributed.

Also, I set our Preferences in the Options Wizards the same as before, but students received e-mails for no-shows when they hadn't been missed the appointment.

So I'm just curious about what changes were made to these automated e-mails??

Amanda Fosmire- Northeastern University

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 12:40 PM

I am not sure if I understand. Did the system send out duplicate reminders, old reminders, or were the reminders sent correctly?

AccuTR (reminder utility) was updated some time ago. However, automatic update was not able to update the file after downloading it because AccuTR is usually running. In 9.0.7 update we end the running AccuTR process, which enables auto update to do its job. In other word, there is a chance you were running an older version of the reminder utility until you downloaded version 9.0.7.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#3 a.fosmire

a.fosmire

• Platinum Plus
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:18 PM

I am not sure if I understand.  Did the system send out duplicate reminders, old reminders, or were the reminders sent correctly? 

AccuTR (reminder utility) was updated some time ago.  However, automatic update was not able to update the file after downloading it because AccuTR is usually running.  In 9.0.7 update we end the running AccuTR process, which enables auto update to do its job.  In other word, there is a chance you were running an older version of the reminder utility until you downloaded version 9.0.7.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe it is working correctly. I just have never seen these e-mails before. They use to say they are from Peer Tutoring Center and now they say they are from Reminder Center.

Also, we did missed the some previous updates. The version we had before this was 9.0.4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users