acox's Content

There have been 2 items by acox (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#510 Improper Shutdown

Posted by acox on 01 March 2004 - 09:21 AM in Other Versions Support

In our center we have AccuTrack 7.1 and it is saved on a network.  Everytime we open AccuTrack, it pops-up an Improper Shutdown message.  When we shut down our machines everyday, should everyone, when prompted, click yes to the question of save data?  Or should there be a designated person to click save?  Up until recently, I don't think anyone every clicked yes.  So it was decided that I should do click yes when I shut down each day.  The first time I did this I got the following message:

\\studentserv\Accutrack\ACCUTRACK-DATA\BACKUP\20040227165630\APPPOINT.CDX

Delayed Write Failed
unable to save all the data for file

The data has been lost.  This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection.  Please try to sav

This happened on Friday and this morning I got the error message again. We have 8 computers in our center that can access AccuTrack.  I am wondering if some of my date inaccuracy can be linked to this.  I'd appreciate any and all help I can get.

Thanks!

#502 Summary reports do not add up

Posted by acox on 27 February 2004 - 01:49 PM in Other Versions Support

:(   Each month, I run the activity usage reports..  This month it reported 284 appointments were made, 44 canceled and 137 were 'no-shows'.  Then on the visits summary report it said we had 150 gross visits.  Why don't these number add up?  It is the same each month.  The no show numbers are not accurate.  I have my tutors log in upon arrival.  Each student (tutee) signs in as well.  Do my tutors need to sign in and out with each student?  I'd appreciate your help.  

acox
version 7.1