Nim Jarc's Content

There have been 15 items by Nim Jarc (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3063 charts

Posted by Nim Jarc on 22 February 2006 - 11:11 AM in AccuTrack 8

Thanks Mon for your response regarding the number of weeks on the charts. I knew they represented the number of weeks in the year. I would like them to represent the number of weeks in a semester for each semester. Is it possible to re-number them to make the first week of fall semester week 1 rather than week 35? And to do so for each new semester (spring, summer I, summer II, and fall)?

#3010 charts

Posted by Nim Jarc on 14 February 2006 - 03:22 PM in AccuTrack 8

when i generate a chart from the usage reports for fall semester, the weeks are numbered from 36 to 51. How can i number them from 1 to 16 :unsure: ?

#2378 Exporting Reports to Excel Direct

Posted by Nim Jarc on 21 July 2005 - 02:06 PM in AccuTrack 8

We've sent the error files in accutrack. However, when we tried to sent them personally to you using "my conrols/ control panel" option, we failed. There's no attachment option. In addition, your email is "private", which further stops us for sending the files to you.

#2328 Exporting Reports to Excel Direct

Posted by Nim Jarc on 11 July 2005 - 11:35 AM in AccuTrack 8

Yes, the caption at the top of Accutrack software-when we go into Accutrack as an administrator says AccuTrack Deluxe V8.1.31

#2318 Exporting Reports to Excel Direct

Posted by Nim Jarc on 07 July 2005 - 04:24 PM in AccuTrack 8

We have downloaded 8.1.31 and we still have this exact same problem when we try to export using Excel Direct. :ph34r:

#2296 email confirmations/no-shows

Posted by Nim Jarc on 10 June 2005 - 11:18 AM in AccuTrack 8

Thank you very much for all your help, it finallly worked...... :)

#2290 email confirmations/no-shows

Posted by Nim Jarc on 09 June 2005 - 12:32 PM in AccuTrack 8

Yes, we have the wwipstuff.dll file in the libs folder. It is in the reminder utility folder. But it still looking for this file, although we already have it.

#2285 email confirmations/no-shows

Posted by Nim Jarc on 08 June 2005 - 01:16 PM in AccuTrack 8

Yes, everything you asked is correct. We tried today to run the reminder utility. When the time to send email for an appointment in advance approached, it suddenly started to work. However, it opened a box and is asking to locate "wwIPStuff" dll. file. It is searching in Accu80 folder.  We found a file just like that in the libs folder....... with lower caps (wwwipstuff). We clicked on it......and nothing happened. Perhaps, this file is missing from the database, or it is corrupted.

#2271 email confirmations/no-shows

Posted by Nim Jarc on 07 June 2005 - 01:05 PM in AccuTrack 8

We checked the mapping of the T:, it is pointed to the parent folder of the AccuData. Everything seems to be in order. However, the reminder utility is still in idle status.  If we disconnect the T:, is it going to fix the problem?

#2255 email confirmations/no-shows

Posted by Nim Jarc on 03 June 2005 - 04:47 PM in AccuTrack 8

We checked the database...it shows T:\ACCUDATA\.... Looks like there's no reminder utility on the T drive. We checked the email test settings, they worked fine. We swapped "ACCUDATA" files from the T: drive to the C: drive, therefore chaning the database to C:\Program Files......etc. It still didn't work.   :(

#2253 email confirmations/no-shows

Posted by Nim Jarc on 03 June 2005 - 12:10 PM in AccuTrack 8

We have the reminder utility running. It's a shortcut in the start-up folder, windows launches it automatically. However, it is still not working. The status is always "idle" although, we've made several no-shows, and confirmations.
What might be the problem?  :(

#2246 email confirmations/no-shows

Posted by Nim Jarc on 02 June 2005 - 01:22 PM in AccuTrack 8

I've read several emails over the past year with my same problem, but I haven't read any solutions that work for me.  
We have made several appointments, and the emails go out to notify tutor and tutee of the appointment.  This works well.  However, we then proceeded to 'not show up' for these appointments, and NO confirmation/no show notification emails were sent.
We have installed the latest version:  8.1.3, we have checked each of our 3 machines to see that the version is running-it is.  We have the "Reminders utility" box and it is running.  we have read p. 107 in the reference manual (Nov 3 2004 version), we have read the "quick start manual" (several times).   :( please help.

#2214 new reference manual

Posted by Nim Jarc on 23 May 2005 - 12:29 PM in AccuTrack 8

We uploaded Version 8.1.21, however, we are working from manuals dated Oct. 30, 2004, how can we can updated manuals? ;) If there isn't a new manual, where can I go to print a new copy? :D Thanks (in advance)

#2207 Exporting Reports to Excel Direct

Posted by Nim Jarc on 19 May 2005 - 10:49 AM in AccuTrack 8

Version 8.0.92 Every time we try to export the Report: "Tutor Sessions" to Excel Direct, we get Error 1429: OLE IDispatch exception code O from Microsoft OLE DB Provider for visual Fox Pro: Command contains unrecognised phrase/keyword.
Then we can't cancel or ignor, and we get booted out of Accutrack and have to run repair. :(

#2042 Sending file to Accutrack

Posted by Nim Jarc on 16 March 2005 - 05:45 PM in AccuTrack 8

I talked with Mon last week at the NADE conference in Albuquerque.  We agreed that I should send my data and set-up to Accutrack for him to trouble-shoot.  I was certain I could find where the instructions are to load my stuff up and send it to Accutrack, but of course I can't find them.  Please direct me.