• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 bbalk

bbalk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:45 AM

Running version 8.2.1.  When a certain user tries to run any sports report she gets this error message (Error # 230 Array Dimensions are invalid).  This only occurs for a single user when trying to set the sport filter in a sport report.  The student filter works fine.  I have ran the repair utility and it didn't help the problem.

Thanks,
Ben

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 01:38 PM

I just tried all 3 sports reports with a sport filter and none of them generated an error. However, I am running the latest version (8.2.2). Upgrade to that and check it again. Let us know if you still have trouble.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#3 bbalk

bbalk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 01:58 PM

I just tried all 3 sports reports with a sport filter and none of them generated an error.  However, I am running the latest version (8.2.2).  Upgrade to that and check it again.  Let us know if you still have trouble.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The report runs fine when I log in but if I use one users id and password, the error occurs. I cannot seem to update. Every time I click to update, a box appears saying that there are no new updates available.

#4 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:01 PM

That's strange as there is no relationship between the Report's screen and the user ID. Maybe that user has restrictions on their Windows log-in account that's causing this problem.

To upgrade to AccuTrack 8.2.2, go to the System Administration screen and click on the Help Center and then on "Updates Info". You should see a web page with info on your version. If you do not get this web page, then you do not have Internet connection and it is not possible to download an update from that particular computer. If you do get the page OK, then click on "Download Updates" in the AccuTrack Help Center node. Also, make sure that the option "Application Auto Update is Enabled" is checked. You can find this option in the Options screen - General page.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227

#5 bbalk

bbalk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:37 PM

Application Auto Updated is Enabled is checked
Updates info says I am not running the current version, but I still get the same message that says "Sorry, but I did not find new updates at this time. Please check again later."

As far as the user goes, she can set other filters. The only one she cannot set is the sport one. She was able to do it last week but is not able to any longer. I have tried logging in to accutrack with her account behind my windows login and into accutrack with my login behind her windows login, both of which worked. Should I just create another account for her? Or is there some kind of repair I can run on just sysusers?

#6 bbalk

bbalk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:53 PM

Sorry, correction...it did not work whe I logged into accutrack as her behind my windows account login. This is why I beleive it is something with her accutrack account only.

#7 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:15 PM

Can you send me your error log? Make sure you do this from a computer where the error occured as the error log is localized per computer. See the following link for detailed instructions: http://www.accutrack...send_errors.htm
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227

#8 cbasoz

cbasoz

<AccuTrack Support>

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:01 AM

Sorry, correction...it did not work whe I logged into accutrack as her behind my windows account login.  This is why I beleive it is something with her accutrack account only.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your error files didn't have any sign of error since February. Would you please zip and send your data files along with ID to test. Thanks.
Cetin Basoz
Engineerica Senior Developer

#9 bbalk

bbalk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 10:03 AM

I was able to run the update today after many failed attempts in the past week or so. The user can now run the sport filter.

Is there some user information that is rebuilt when updating but not when the database repair utility is run? It seems like similar problems (i.e. getting an Array dimensions are invalid error) have been solved before, only by updating.

In any case, the problem is fixed now but I still have the zipped accudata folder from before the update if you would like me to send it anyway.

#10 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 10:12 AM

The update is made to the software itself, and it does not touch the database.

It might be that the older version of the software had this problem, but it was fixed in more recent versions.

Since the problem if fixed, there is no need for you to send us the database files.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users