#1 laura

laura

Advanced Member

• Platinum Plus
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

Hi,

I posted about this issue in June. I sent an email to support asking for a webex/gotomeeting/shared pc meeting and never received a response. I followed up with a second email on 8/26. Still no response. I sent it to support@accutrack.org Is that still valid? It didn't bounce back.

I was just setting up new tutors for the fall semester. No one else was in AccuTrack while I was working. I successfully set up 2 tutors and while setting up the third one, I received the series of error messages that I've attached. I have full admin rights to my pc as well as to the network location where AccuTrack resides as well as being a member of the Root user group for AccuTrack. I have always assumed that being a member of Root meant I had full access to EVERYTHING in the AccuTrack application.

Can someone please explain what is going on? And get back to me with a time for a web meeting to check my set up?

I can't attach a word doc. Can someone let me know where I should send the screen shots????!

Thanks,

laura

Laura Caswell
University Technology Services
Worcester State University
Worcester, MA
lcaswell@worcester.edu

#2 laura

laura

Advanced Member

• Platinum Plus
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

And part 2. Yesterday I imported students into a new version of AccuTrack. I imported about 6 lists and all went smoothly. Today I manually added about 10 students and received the same types of errors as I did when adding tutors. I even ran a repair a couple of times and still got the errors and got kicked out of AccuTrack. There is something wrong somewhere. I would appreciate a call back with plans to do some screen sharing so we can see what is going on. My end users are extremely frustrated over this.

I have more screen shots from today if anyone can tell me where to send them to.

Thanks,

laura

Laura Caswell
University Technology Services
Worcester State University
Worcester, MA
lcaswell@worcester.edu

#3 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hi Laura,

I have a record of Nick replying back to you on 8/13, I assumed it was about this issue, but it may have been an unrelated one. Sorry for the confusion.

Please send the Word document to me at davidf@engineerica.com and I will take a look and email you back.If we need be, we will schedule a gotomeeting asap.

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users