• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 jamesc

jamesc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

I've recently attempted to use AccuTrack 9 (which I realize is a little long in the tooth) with Windows 7, and I'm getting error messages and requests for the CD that I've never seen before.  I have Accutrack installed on a network drive, and I have no problems accessing it from a Windows XP machine.  

Any known problems with Accutrack 9 and Windows 7?

Thanks.

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hi,

Sorry but we don't really know much about AccuTrack 9 on Windows 7 as we no longer use that version.  The current version is 12 and we are currently testing version 13.  I recommend that you upgrade to the latest version ASAP as that offers many benefits including:

• You'd get to enjoy the numerous improvements added since your version was released.
  • You get access to our support resources (free for one year with your upgrade) including telephone and email support, training webinars, and Orlando training.
  • You get free software upgrades for one year (in this case you'd get version 13 for free with your version 12 upgrade).
  • You'd be guaranteed compatibility with the latest Microsoft operation systems like Windows 7.

Contact us for an upgrade quote.

Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users