• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 vangildertm

vangildertm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:51 PM

Can you adjust AccuTrack so that when a student signs-in with there ID that they may not have to sign in a second time to set an appointment right after. We make the students sign in before setting an advising appointment. Once the students signs-in they have to click on appointments and must type in there ID for a second time. I've noticed many people getting confused on why they must do this. Is there some way that you could adjust AccuTrack to go to a certain option or pop up a tool bar right after the signing in process where they could set an appointment and choose any of the other features? That way the ID number they just typed in could be used in both cases instead of going back to the starting sign in screen. I have had many people become lost when the program goes back to the sign in screen and they must click on the appointment button in the bottom left. I have had to edit the starting background image so that I have an arrow pointing down to the appointments button so that more people would notice that it was even there. So if there is some way to allow people to go straight to appointments or some other option right after signing in that would help to create less confusion while using AccuTrack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users