• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 ebank

ebank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:25 PM

We have our web link setup up twice on one server. The two different setups are under two different sites but refer to the same files. One is our intranet, one is our external site. The internal site works fine. The external site brings you to the logon screen, but when you put in a user and password you get “page not found”. Both sites are setup to use the same application pool and both have the ap extension mapped to the same wc.dll file.

Do you have any suggestions?

#2 cbasoz

cbasoz

<AccuTrack Support>

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 11:41 AM

Check security DCOM security and AccuWeb.AccuWebserver security. Intranet uses windows authentication while Internet use anonymous access.
Cetin Basoz
Engineerica Senior Developer

#3 ebank

ebank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:29 AM

What exactly am i looking for?  I looked at the settings for both of the sites and they are the same.  from the intranet, i have no problems, but from the internet, i get to the sign on screen and when i try to sign on, i get "page cannot be displayed.  Where might i be going wrong?

#4 cbasoz

cbasoz

<AccuTrack Support>

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 07:42 AM

IIS only throws these in one of two instances: If the path literally cannot be found or if the script map/ISAPI extension is not enabled on the server as described in the link below. It's one of those two that's throwing the 404 error.

http://www.west-wind...=_0v81d7y5q.htm
Cetin Basoz
Engineerica Senior Developer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users