Sign in problems since upload from Banner

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 111111111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:10 PM

Hi folks, Since Friday when our IT person tried to install AccuTrack, we are now unable to sign in students. When a student signs in, instead of seeing a choice of categories and activities, i.e., the student sees his own schedule for Fall term. The Instructors have disappeared as have choices for Service Type. What the page should look like is the one in your training manual. I have been through the entire Options Set-Up and clicked or unclicked default settings but nothing else appears on the sign-in sheet. IN OTHER WORDS THERE IS NO SELECTION ON THIS PAGE! Help. We do not need to know each student’s schedule we need to have selections for them to make. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

P.S. As an earlier e-mail mentioned, we also are getting weird error messages on the screen and I think our IT person is going to have to re-install V. 10.

Thank you. Linda

#2 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:14 PM

Hi Linda,
There are several things that could be causing these issues. If you could email me at david@accutrack.org and let me know your number and a good time to call, it would be easier if we have an online meeting to diagnose and fix them.

Thanks,
David

Hi folks,  Since Friday when our IT person tried to install AccuTrack, we are now unable to sign in students.  When a student signs in, instead of seeing a choice of categories and activities, i.e., the student sees his own schedule for Fall term.  The Instructors have disappeared as have choices for Service Type.  What the page should look like is the one in your training manual.  I have been through the entire Options Set-Up and clicked or unclicked default settings but nothing else appears on the sign-in sheet.  IN OTHER WORDS THERE IS NO SELECTION ON THIS PAGE!  Help.  We do not need to know each student’s schedule we need to have selections for them to make.  Any thoughts would be appreciated. 

P.S.  As an earlier e-mail mentioned, we also are getting weird error messages on the screen and I think our IT person is going to have to re-install V. 10. 

Thank you.  Linda

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users