3 replies to this topic

#1 benvelez

benvelez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:51 PM

Hello,

I would like to to know there are any problems that have been reported to AccuTrack by well anyone about the use of Excel 2007 to generate the chart visits. I have installed AccuTrack 9.5.1. When I try to run the report I get an OLE Error and then AccuTrack exits but I get a data dump but no chart. Is there any advise I can get or can someone help. I know that it is not the computer since the only thing installed on it is office 2007 and accutrack and SyncronEyes. Please let me know As Soon as Possible.

Thanks Ben

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:55 PM

Try this with the latest version of AccuTrack Platinum edition (9.6.0). The update is free.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#3 benvelez

benvelez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:19 AM

Try this with the latest version of AccuTrack Platinum edition (9.6.0).  The update is free.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would this update affect any other client machines or just the console computer that is getting the update?? I dont want to update the entire database then the clients cause we are in the middle of the semester...

Thanks,
Ben

#4 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:20 AM

The upgrade would be applied to all computers using the database. This is necessary because running different versions of the software with the same database would lead to clashes and problems. However, you can run a test of the upgrade by applying it to a copy of your database.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users