• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 dsrika1

dsrika1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:27 PM

I recently downloaded the software for use in an undergraduate course with ~110 students.  We bought a magnetic swipe reader and are now having trouble setting up Accutrack on a laptop.  We would like to load the students names, ID numbers and e-mail addresses into Accutrack so the students can just swipe in and out.  I have tried saving the file containing this information as a .csv and a .txt to no avail.  Each time I get an error at the import window and then another one when I get to the page allowing me to direct Accutrack to a certain file.  The second error is #1925 and sometimes says it is a PBAR error and at other times says it is a with/without mismatch. Or occasionally something different altogether.  I was wondering what I am doing wrong or if there is an easier way to do what I am trying to do.  Thank you!

#2 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:13 AM

Does the application open normally and everything works except the import? Also, does the AccuTrack program title bar say 9.1.5?

If so, it must be in the import file. Are you using column headers in the import? Does the first column have a label of ID?

Also, open the file in notepad and make sure you do not have extra tabs or commas that may be throwing off the import columns.

After trying the above, if you are still have trouble, please email me at david@accutrack.org and I'll take a look.

Thanks,
David
AccuTrack Support

I recently downloaded the software for use in an undergraduate course with ~110 students. We bought a magnetic swipe reader and are now having trouble setting up Accutrack on a laptop. We would like to load the students names, ID numbers and e-mail addresses into Accutrack so the students can just swipe in and out. I have tried saving the file containing this information as a .csv and a .txt to no avail. Each time I get an error at the import window and then another one when I get to the page allowing me to direct Accutrack to a certain file. The second error is #1925 and sometimes says it is a PBAR error and at other times says it is a with/without mismatch. Or occasionally something different altogether. I was wondering what I am doing wrong or if there is an easier way to do what I am trying to do. Thank you!

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

#3 dsrika1

dsrika1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:47 PM

The application opens normally; I have had to repair the databse once, but since then it has been fine.  The titlebar says AccuTrack Deluxe V9.01. Does this make a difference?

I am using column headings in my import file.  The first column has a label of "FirstName" And it opens up the *.csv file in notepad correctly.  

I receive an error when I click on Import under the database menu.  The error message says" Class not registered.  Ox80040154. OLE is being ignored." And then takes me to the the import page.  I grab my file and tell it to direct to student information.  I then get an error #195. Unknown member PBAR.  I click OK and it pops it open again and then switched to error #1734 "property MAX is not found".  Then error #1939 WITH/ENDWITH mismatch. It keeps rotating between these three errors until I ask it to cancel.  It then tells me it cannot clear the ANALYZER because it is in use.  If I ask it to ignore it continues coming up with new errors.  And when I press cancel it just shuts down accutrack.  

Does the application open normally and everything works except the import? Also, does the AccuTrack program title bar say 9.1.5?

If so, it must be in the import file. Are you using column headers in the import? Does the first column have a label of ID?

Also, open the file in notepad and make sure you do not have extra tabs or commas that may be throwing off the import columns.

After trying the above, if you are still have trouble, please email me at david@accutrack.org and I'll take a look.

Thanks,
David
AccuTrack Support

#4 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:56 PM

The application opens normally; I have had to repair the databse once, but since then it has been fine. The titlebar says AccuTrack Deluxe V9.01. Does this make a difference?

I am using column headings in my import file. The first column has a label of "FirstName" And it opens up the *.csv file in notepad correctly.

I receive an error when I click on Import under the database menu. The error message says" Class not registered. Ox80040154. OLE is being ignored." And then takes me to the the import page. I grab my file and tell it to direct to student information. I then get an error #195. Unknown member PBAR. I click OK and it pops it open again and then switched to error #1734 "property MAX is not found". Then error #1939 WITH/ENDWITH mismatch. It keeps rotating between these three errors until I ask it to cancel. It then tells me it cannot clear the ANALYZER because it is in use. If I ask it to ignore it continues coming up with new errors. And when I press cancel it just shuts down accutrack.

Thanks,
David
AccuTrack Support

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users