#1 hglez

hglez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:08 PM

Problem:

Our appointments are set to start on the hour and must last exactly 1 hour, no more no less. In Setup>Options, I have it set to be exactly 60 minutes for the duration, minimum, maximum and that it starts on the hour. However, when a student tries to make an appointment or if a staff tries to make an appt thru the admin page, Appts > Appt Wizard, it only gives 20 or 30 minutes as the option for the duration. When I try to make an appt thru Appt >Set Appt, it clearly shows the correct settings and allows me to make the appts for the 60 minutes.

Steps I have tried:

I have tried moving the settings around to maybe un-hick-up the database.

I have tried the Repair Database.

Nothing seems to be fixing it... I dont have any other ideas.. HELP PLEASE!!!

Helen

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:56 PM

You didn't mention what version of the software you have. Start by following the basic troubleshooting steps as outlined here:

http://www.accutrack...roubleshoot.htm

After you tried the above, if you still have trouble, please post back. Thanks.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#3 hglez

hglez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:57 PM

You didn't mention what version of the software you have.  Start by following the basic troubleshooting steps as outlined here:

http://www.accutrack...?showtopic=1577

After you tried the above, if you still have trouble, please post back.  Thanks.

Mon -- the link you posted only takes me back to this same page... the version we are using is 9.1.5

#4 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:20 AM

Hi,

In Options --> Appointments, I set the Minumum Appt duration, Maximum Appt duration, and Appointment Start Time Incerements to 60, then when I went to Appointment Wizard, it was showing in one hour blocks as expected. Do you have the same settings?

Thanks,
David
AccuTrack Support

Problem:

Our appointments are set to start on the hour and must last exactly 1 hour, no more no less. In Setup>Options, I have it set to be exactly 60 minutes for the duration, minimum, maximum and that it starts on the hour. However, when a student tries to make an appointment or if a staff tries to make an appt thru the admin page, Appts > Appt Wizard, it only gives 20 or 30 minutes as the option for the duration. When I try to make an appt thru Appt >Set Appt, it clearly shows the correct settings and allows me to make the appts for the 60 minutes.

Steps I have tried:

Helen

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

#5 hglez

hglez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:49 PM

Hi,

In Options --> Appointments, I set the Minumum Appt duration, Maximum Appt duration, and Appointment Start Time Incerements to 60, then when I went to Appointment Wizard, it was showing in one hour blocks as expected. Do you have the same settings?

Thanks,
David
AccuTrack Support

Problem:

Steps I have tried:

Helen

David, yes. That is what I originally wrote. We have it set to exactly 60. Appt Wizard does not work as it will only show 20 or 30. However, if we use the Set Appt option, it will work fine. None of this makes sense to us.

Ideas please as this has put our whole tutoring program  in chaos.

#6 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:55 AM

If you could zip up your current "live" AccuData database and email it to me at david@accutrack.org and I can look at it here and send it back to you. Alternately, you can email me at david@accutrack.org and we can schedule an online session so we can look at in in real time.

Also, pelase be advised that I am doing this for you as a one time courtesy since you do not have a valid support contract. Please contact mary@accutrack.org if you would like to get one.

Thanks,
David
AccuTrack Support

Hi,

Thanks,
David
AccuTrack Support

Problem:

Steps I have tried:

Helen

David, yes. That is what I originally wrote. We have it set to exactly 60. Appt Wizard does not work as it will only show 20 or 30. However, if we use the Set Appt option, it will work fine. None of this makes sense to us.

Ideas please as this has put our whole tutoring program in chaos.

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users