1 reply to this topic

#1 YubaCollegeWLDC

YubaCollegeWLDC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

My question remains...I can't use a solution for Accutrack 11. I'm posting on the 10 Forum!

I have a survey set to pop up every 10th visit (after the initial visit) asking for info about how students use our center (as a drop-in or appointment, whether they work alone or with a tutor, etc.). Is it possible to force the survey to pop up upon sign-in, rather than sign-out? I know---it seems weird to collect info beforehand, but this would collect only from frequent users, and ask questions about their usual habits. The problem with our sign-out surveys is that students are taken by surprise by them and are often running late for class, and don't want to complete them. (If I build in a opt-out,we get NO results.) If we could survey at sign-in, they would not feel rushed and we might get better compliance and more thoughtful responses.

And yes--I know we could just survey during a defined period and give everyone a head's up during that period...

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

Hi,

I understand your question and your need to show the survey before hand. While it's unusal, it makes sense in your case.

Unfortunately the feature you are asking about is not supported in verison 10. This feature is supported in version 11. Upgrading to version 11 will get you this feature and numerous other features added for version 11.

Another benefit: With the upgrade you will get one year of technical support and free upgrades. This means if you upgrade to version 11 now, you will get a free upgrade to verion 12 when it is released later this year.

To upgrade your software, contact us directly. Thanks.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users