• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 LauraCCC

LauraCCC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:31 PM

I have been through the "Quick Start Manual" several times and I have not found a way to view all appointments set for a specific calender day. It appears that I can only see the appointments that are scheduled near the time I am trying to make a new one. I hope there is a better way to view the appointments scheduled either by day or week in the system. Can you please tell me how to do this?
LauraCCC

#2 Renee

Renee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:19 AM

I have been through the "Quick Start Manual" several times and I have not found a way to view all appointments set for a specific calender day. It appears that I can only see the appointments that are scheduled near the time I am trying to make a new one. I hope there is a better way to view the appointments scheduled either by day or week in the system. Can you please tell me how to do this?

Hi Laura,

You can view the appointments for a specific day by clicking the "expanded view" option at the bottom of the system administration page. Then click + Appointments. Click Daily Viewer (summary) and the current day's appointments will be shown. Then you can choose the date you wish to view from the drop down box at the top.

Renee Nance
Academic Assistance Center
Central Carolina Community College

#3 LauraCCC

LauraCCC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:03 AM

I do not have a + next to my appointments. I am already in the expanded view as well as there is no option for that in the bottom of the screen either. I signed in as the system admin. and as one of my other staff.
LauraCCC

#4 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:34 PM

Renee, I think you are thinking of AccuTrack, while Laura is thinking of AccuTesting.

AccuTrack is a student tracking and academic center management application. AccuTesting is a test tracking system for testing centers.

The appointment scheduler for AccuTesting only shows the appointments a day at a time. To change the day, click on a different date in the Calendar.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#5 LauraCCC

LauraCCC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:59 AM

Renee, I think you are thinking of AccuTrack, while Laura is thinking of AccuTesting.

AccuTrack is a student tracking and academic center management application. AccuTesting is a test tracking system for testing centers.

The appointment scheduler for AccuTesting only shows the appointments a day at a time. To change the day, click on a different date in the Calendar.

Ok so here is my next question. When I am in the appointments section I am only seeing the appointments if I actually click on a time (it will show me appointments scheduled around that same time.) Is there a way to at least view all the appointments scheduled a specific day? Can I print this out from say a report feature somehow or something? I really want to be able to see what the next day looks like when I am scheduling meetings etc. that take me out of the office.
LauraCCC

#6 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

Sure, you can see the status of any day (e.g. tomorrow) by clicking on its date in the calendar. The software will then show the time of that displayed date on the left. For each time period, it will show how many seats are still open. If you click on any slot, it will show you student scheduled in it.

Unfortunately we don't have a way to print out this information in a report at this time, but I will add this to our 'wish list' for AccuTesting.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users