• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 kevluck

kevluck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

I've posted this same error before but now its turned up again for some reason. When people try to login, the error sqldata.prg does not exist.

I haven't worked on the 3 PCs that are doing at this time because they are heavily used, but there's something about the way I'm trying to fix is very weird to me at this time.

All the PCs used in the lab are the exact same model of Dell, and so when I setup 1 PC I re image it to the others using ghost. The 3 PCs that are having this problem have all be imaged off the other PCs that are supposedly having no problems; just re imaged the 3 PCs again and still does the same.

It's hard to say there's something wrong w/ just these 3 PCs. I've done the Dell diag & nothing has been found wrong w/ the memory or hard drive.

I've got the plugin update to the latest as far as I know, 10.5.10.

The only idea I have now is just for the heck of it, switch out one of the supposed working PCs for one of the 3 that are having the problem I mentioned above.

If the supposed working PC starts having this same problem then I'll be somewhat lost. All of the PCs I'm working w/ have Windows 7.

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:03 AM

Perhaps you are using an old version. Check in your Windows title bar in the System Adminitration screen and let us know what version number you have on the PC with the problem.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#3 kevluck

kevluck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:08 PM

Perhaps you are using an old version. Check in your Windows title bar in the System Adminitration screen and let us know what version number you have on the PC with the problem.

This issue is on the plugin side and the ver is 10.5.10. I login as the admin into the plugin, try the update, and get no update are found.

At the time being, it also seems this may have some thing to do w/ certain account. The reason I say that is I have 2 student accounts to mess around w/ regarding this issue. When I log in as one of the students, select tutor, the error message comes up when certain subject are selected. An example is if I'm lucky enough to pick the correct subject, for some reason the error message never comes up and does as it should, but if I chose some other subject it come up w/ the the error message.

I'm not sure if this is because the right subjects aren't associated w/ the student and or tutor?

#4 kevluck

kevluck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:37 AM

Here are some more screen shots of different error messages.

There will be some tutors & student being tutored signing in the morning, and I'll be observing to see the errors as they happen. I have seen the errors before.

Attached Files

• Attached File  2.jpg   249.13K   4 downloads
  • Attached File  1.jpg   255.96K   4 downloads

#5 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:54 AM

Thanks for the error report. We will investigate this issue and will get back to you soon.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#6 cbasoz

cbasoz

<AccuTrack Support>

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:07 AM