• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 acox

acox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 01:49 PM

:( Each month, I run the activity usage reports.. This month it reported 284 appointments were made, 44 canceled and 137 were 'no-shows'. Then on the visits summary report it said we had 150 gross visits. Why don't these number add up? It is the same each month. The no show numbers are not accurate. I have my tutors log in upon arrival. Each student (tutee) signs in as well. Do my tutors need to sign in and out with each student? I'd appreciate your help.

acox
version 7.1

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 05:35 PM

Well this really depends on how you define no-shows. For example, if the no-show definition is any student who does not sign-in within 10 minutes from the appointment start time, and the student signs in 11 minutes after the appointment start time, the student would still be considered a no-show. In this case the software will still report on the visit but it will consider it as a regular sign-in not related to the appointment. To check or change your no-show definitions, go the Options screen and click on the "Appointment" tab. At the bottom of the page you'll see the parameters for the no-show (minutes before, minutes after, and duration).
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users