• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jcharriez

jcharriez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:07 AM

We are having a strange issue that began this week. All reports with the exception of the Chart Visits report are currently working. I have attempted this from multiple client computers, fresh installs, first patch version and last patch version. We also tried a different sql client driver (just for good measure) but the chart visits report is the only report that doesnt work. Help! any suggestions are appreciated.

javier

Attached Files

#2 jcharriez

jcharriez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:53 PM

Seems to be isolated to Windows 10 and office 2016. I tried on a computer with windows 7 and office 2013 and the chart visits report worked. Any

leads on this issue?

#3 jcharriez

jcharriez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:43 AM

downgrading excel to 2013 seemed to fix the issue, but I would still like to know if there's a known fix for us to continue using excel 2016. Thanks!

#4 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:36 PM

Hi,

This error was caused by Microsoft changing the existing Excel APIs in Office 2016 causing them to generate errors instead of working as in previous versions.  Our developers updated our software to use different Excel APIs to avoid this issue.  With this, the latest versions of AccuTrack and AccuSQL will run fine on Office 2016 as well as older versions.

If you have an active Platinum subscription, please contact our support department for complimentary update.  

Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users