• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 LauraCCC

LauraCCC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:22 PM

When we try to check out a test for a student, the student information is not there, we can do the add new and it shows it was saved to the master list, but it will not be there in the check out a test student list so we cannot choose the student. This is very important for us as we use this software to track all tests in this office, this is really going to back us up.

We have no student names to choose from when we are trying to schedule an appointment either. HELP!

My IT person looked at it and he thinks for database’s have quit talking to each other or something but he has no idea how to fix the software. We ran the repair utility on it already. The setup checker says its all fine and I cannot send the error file for some reason it says: failure to upload files couldn’t connect to server.
LauraCCC

#2 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:08 PM

Hi Laura,

We'll look together at it in a meeting. I will call.
Thanks,
David Foster

When we try to check out a test for a student, the student information is not there, we can do the add new and it shows it was saved to the master list, but it will not be there in the check out a test student list so we cannot choose the student. This is very important for us as we use this software to track all tests in this office, this is really going to back us up.

We have no student names to choose from when we are trying to schedule an appointment either. HELP!

My IT person looked at it and he thinks for database’s have quit talking to each other or something but he has no idea how to fix the software. We ran the repair utility on it already. The setup checker says its all fine and I cannot send the error file for some reason it says: failure to upload files couldn’t connect to server.

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users