• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 LauraCCC

LauraCCC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:05 PM

I am new to using AccuTesting, but my College has used AccuTrack for several years. I would like to how we separate the data imported for say the summer semester, from the data imported for the fall semester? Does it have to be archived at the end of each semester to keep the information separate, or can it be divided by sections like AccuTrack?
LauraCCC

#2 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:14 AM

Hi Laura,

For AccuTesting, the semesters are not used, so yes you would need to archive the old semester's database then start a new one for the next semester.

If you want to keep your configuration settings, you could backup the current database for safe keeping, then do a delete for the records you want to dump (students, tests, classes, instructors, etc) and then do a fresh import of that data for the current semester.

Mon, anything you would like to add here?

Thanks,
David
AccuTesting Support

I am new to using AccuTesting, but my College has used AccuTrack for several years. I would like to how we separate the data imported for say the summer semester, from the data imported for the fall semester? Does it have to be archived at the end of each semester to keep the information separate, or can it be divided by sections like AccuTrack?

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users