• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 bookert

bookert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:16 AM

What we're trying to do is limit computer usage to 2 hours per day. How does this setting work?
Do the center have to be manually shutdown each day, or is there a way to do that by time?

Is there a manual that can assist me with this?

Thanks

#2 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:29 AM

What we're trying to do is limit computer usage to 2 hours per day. How does this setting work?
Do the center have to be manually shutdown each day, or is there a way to do that by time?

Is there a manual that can assist me with this?

Thanks

I believe you are talking about sign-out options?

You can get to the manual by opening the C:\Program Files\Accu80\Manuals\AccuTrack_Reference_Manual.doc. Page 110 covers it:

• Warn if sign-in period exceeds X hours: Check this box if you want an AccuTrack to display a warning message when the sign-in period exceeds a certain time limit. You can change the limit by typing a different hour value in the box. The warning message displayed is set in the "Sys Msgs" page of the Options screen.

• Use a maximum sign-in period of X hours: Check this box if you want to set a maximum sign-in period for each sign-in session. To enter the maximum period, simply change the hours value in this option.

• Lock out sign in if student didn't sign out in maximum sign in period: Check this box if you want to deny a student who hasn't logged out in maximum sign-in period for sign-in session.

Thanks,
David

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users