#1 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:51 AM

Hi,

The exclusive Platinum Plus upgrade is now available. Many new features and enhancements were added in this version. These features included requests you had on this forum, and other requests form AccuTrack users. For a complete list of enhancements, visit this page:

http://www.accutrack...s/9Platinum.htm

This upgrade is available for free to all AccuTrack 9 users with an active Platinum Plus subscription. Note that the upgrade is not downloaded automatically as other AccuTrack upgrades (otherwise all AccuTrack 9 users would get it too). To get this upgrade, please contact AccuTrack support for instrctions.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#2 a.fosmire

a.fosmire

• Platinum Plus
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:12 PM

So how do we download the Platinum Plus upgrade. I called the center and they said to e-mail support.

#3 anissaharris

anissaharris

Advanced Member

• Platinum Plus
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

I have upgraded my system to the 9.5. AFterwards i was prompted to run a data repair on a satellite sign in station. while doing so, I received the following error:

PRGRAM ERROR
SQL: Column 'Alias_ID' is not found.

I received this error while the tables were repairing when it got to the line called "cleaning up tables." I could not get the repair to complete on the satellite computer.

I re-ran the REPAIR from the server and received the same error. I was able to IGNORE the message, however, and get the database repaired. Not sure what the error message means but wanted to bring it to your attention.

Thanks.
Anissa Harris
Harding University
Searcy, AR

#4 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:27 PM

Hello,

To avoid confusion with responding to different questions in the same thread and the follow up questions to that, I am answering the questions here and then closing this thread. If you have follow up questions please post as a new topic.

a.fosmire: Please email support@accutrack.org to request download instructions. Also your sales rep should be sending you the download instructions soon, but it might be faster if you email support for the download instructions.

anissaharris: You did not mention your version # of database you are trying to repair. I just tried the repair here with the Platinum release and it worked with no errors. Make sure you are not using wrong files in your repair process (e.g. running repair with Platinum software on a non-Platinum database, or using the wrong data dictionary ...)

Thanks!
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users