• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 hsadiwnyk

hsadiwnyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:55 AM

Our Academic Skills Center is having a problem with our Accutrack (version 7.00). It seems to be logging our staff hours improperly. It records hours as 0 hours 0 minutes (this is what it says in the yellow box that pops up when the individual logs out), no matter how long the individual has actually been signed in. This does not always happen to specific individuals, and it is happening randomly to different staff. It is becoming a problem because we can't check our payroll against these hours. Is there anything that we can do to fix this issue, or is it a common problem. Thanks.

#2 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:08 AM

Hi,

A few things I would do. First, go to Database Operations --> Updates --> Download Updates. The latest update release of AccuTrack 7 is 7.0.4 and it appears you are on 7.0.0

Also, after you do the update, I would exit everyone out of AccuTrack and do a repair of the database. Hopefully, this combination will take care of it. If not, let me know and we'll see what else might be causing it.

Thanks,
David
AccuTrack Support

Our Academic Skills Center is having a problem with our Accutrack (version 7.00). It seems to be logging our staff hours improperly. It records hours as 0 hours 0 minutes (this is what it says in the yellow box that pops up when the individual logs out), no matter how long the individual has actually been signed in. This does not always happen to specific individuals, and it is happening randomly to different staff. It is becoming a problem because we can't check our payroll against these hours. Is there anything that we can do to fix this issue, or is it a common problem. Thanks.

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users