• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 LearnMore

LearnMore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:09 AM

When running the AccuLite Report, Visits by Activity, the summary on the last page is difficult to read. The first digit number total for the "Number of Students" is difficult to read because it shares the space with the the last two letters of the word students (ts). It appears that the formating did not allow enough space for a large number of students (more than 100). Is it possible to make a change so I can read the accurate number?

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:26 PM

You are right! Sorry about that. We will fix in the next maintenance update. Let us know if you have any other improvement suggestions.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#3 cbasoz

cbasoz

<AccuTrack Support>

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

I am fixing it at the moment. BTW until you get the update you can work that aroung by changing the "Student" to "USer" in terminology settings. The report was designed using "users" as the word with no extra spacing, changing to 'Students' it overlaps.

PS: Fixed. Creating an autoupdate takes time and I won't be able to do that for this single item before June 11. However I uploaded the executable to our FTP. You can contact support @accutrack.org and our support would help you to get that immediately.
Cetin Basoz
Engineerica Senior Developer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users