• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 fpcadmin

fpcadmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:23 PM

I'm having an issue with one of my Accutrack PC's. When a student signs in, everything works fine. However, when they try to sign out, it just sits there for a while then pops up a message saying that there was an OLEDB timeout. I've checked the database and connection is set up correctly and Accutrack can connect to it. We're running version 10.5.5.

#2 dfoster

dfoster

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Guitar

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:32 AM

So this is the 10.5.5 is the SQL version. You can post these right to the AccuSQL forum...

This has been an issue with a table (SurveyResponders) that is growing of its own accord. Here's what you will need to do:

Open the database in SQL Server Management Studio:

1) Do a new query
2) For the query enter Truncate table SurveyResponders
3) Try a client and make sure that fixed it.

FYI, we have a software fix for this we will be putting out asap. This is just a workaround until we get that released.

I'm having an issue with one of my Accutrack PC's. When a student signs in, everything works fine. However, when they try to sign out, it just sits there for a while then pops up a message saying that there was an OLEDB timeout. I've checked the database and connection is set up correctly and Accutrack can connect to it. We're running version 10.5.5.

David Foster
Engineerica Systems Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users