#1 qzhou1

qzhou1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:05 PM

Hi,

When start AccuTrack 7, we had the following error message.
Another Error #2005.

Error #2005
Error Loading file - record number 15. FSIGNIN <or one of its members>. Loading form or the data environment: Primary key property is invalid; please validate database.

We have the two choice of "ok" and "cancel", but no matter which button we hit, the Accutrack will not start at all. I suspect that running Repair utility might fix it, but since we could not start Accutrack at all so we could not run the repair utility.

Thanks.

#2 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:08 PM

Strange. What caused these errors? Did something happen to the files recently?
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227
http://www.accutrack.org

#3 qzhou1

qzhou1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:19 PM

we had no problem to use Accutrack yesterday afternoon, but this morning we have this error message and could not get in. There is no changes in file that I am aware of.

We have met the problem of "Primary key property is invalid; please validate database" before for another AccuTrack data folder and it was fixed by running Repair utility since we was able to get in AccuTrack even when the error occured.
But this time, we could not get into it.

Is there anyway to run the repair utility for the data folder even if we could not get in AccuTrack?

Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

#4 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 05:27 PM

Something happened between the last time you used the database and today that caused this problem. Finding out what this was could help you avoid a repeate of this problem in the future.

The error seems to be caused by the data files. If you have a backup of the data files from yesterday you can try restoring it.

Another solution is to run the database repair utility (FixData) which was designed for AccuTrack 6 or earlier. This is a separate utility and can be run outside of AccuTrack. The utility is not as powerful as the one integrated with AccuTrack 7/8 but might solve the problem. For info on downloading this utility search for the term "FixData" on this support forum.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227

#5 qzhou1

qzhou1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:40 AM

We have been getting this error message pretty frequently.

When start AccuTrack 7, we had the following error message.
Another Error #2005.

Error #2005
Error Loading file - record number 15. FSIGNIN <or one of its members>. Loading form or the data environment: Primary key property is invalid; please validate database.

We have the two choice of "ok" and "cancel", but no matter which button we hit, the Accutrack will not start at all.

We have been doing the repair and clean frequently too.

This morning we got this error message at 7:30 AM, I tried to restore it as of today 1AM, it worked. What I did not understand is that during the time from 1AM to 7:30 AM, I don't belive there is anybody touch the database at all, why it did not work at 7:30 AM but it worked when restored to 1AM?

Any idea of it?

#6 Mon

Mon

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:11 PM

I would check to make sure the software is exited and your computers are shutdown before you close up your labs for the day. My guess is that one or more computer are still accessing the AccuTrack database, and during the night your network is disconnected (perhaps to do the nightly backup), which causes improper shutdowns.

The task of checking which computers are still accessing the database is much easier with AccuTrack 8. Version 8 has a screen that lists all the computer accessing its database, so you could easily figure which one were not shutdown. With version 8 you can even shutdown these computers remotely!

My recommendation is to upgrade to 8. If you can't do this then run the Improper shutdown report and do some investigative work on your network to find out what's causing these problems.
Mon Nasser
AccuTrack Manager
mon@accutrack.org
(888)249-7227

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users